My shirdi Trip from Bangalore
September 4, 2018 - chandan prasad
OM SAI RAM!!!
- At last SaiBaba called me to shirdi the holy land. It absolutely was a night journey from Bangalore to Shirdi by Flight. We tend to go by bus but it’s very long journey, so we planned for Flight via Mumbai to shirdi.
- we reached early morning to Mumbai where we had Breakfast in Mumbai, and started journey by a car to wards Shirdi as we landed in Mumbai we first decided to visit Local sight seeing’s in Mumbai the driver took us to Siddhivinayaka temple, hajiali dargah, bandra-worli sea link, alongside we visited house of ambani.
- Later the driver took us to Gate way of India by afternoon. As we need to visit Trimbakeshwar Jyotirlinga we left from gate way of India by 1 on the way we had a great lunch on Nasik high way oh what a taste!! Yummy!!!
- Then again started journey towards Trimbakeshwar via Nasik highway, we reached Trimbakeshwar by 6:30 P.M it was a pleasant view of trimbak Mountains. After having VIP darshan we started towards our final destination Shirdi Sai Temple.
- We reached Shirdi by 9 PM fully tired from the journey and checked in at hotel St.laurns and even we had a dinner at St.laurns it was too good though it was expensive. And the rooms were heavenly felt total positive vibes all around the corners of hotel. Yes as we were in shirdi it should be like that as Baba said ~ “Those who step on to Shirdi His Sorrows and sufferings will come to an End”
- The next day Morning we had a peaceful VIP Darshan of Sri Shirdi Sai Nath Maharaj. Then we visited other places like Dwarkamayee, chavadi, guru sthan, and museum. Even purchased an Idol of sai baba and collected extra Prasad from the Counters.
- By the Time 1:30P.M we had Lunch and checked out hotel and started towards Famous Shani Bhavan temple In ShaniShignapur the Village without doors! Yes you heard me without Doors isn’t it amazing. We had darshan of shani bhagavan then by 5 pm we left Shanishignapur towards Pune.
- And we even visited Ranjangaon Ganapati temple which is on left side of highway En-Route to Pune. We reached Pune around 8:30 Pm then we took flight back to Bangalore.
- Overall the trip was full of enjoyment from Journey to Food to Stay everything was Awesome.
- Get your shirdi package from Bangalore by flight now to attend 100 years Anniversary of SaiBaba in shirdi.
- guide by chandan prasad(updated on 4th sep 2018)